Congratulations and Thank you to all the teams that played in out Tournament. The weather on Saturday interrupted everyone's schedule creating challenges for all our teams, our volunteers and their families.
In the heat of the day Sunday ...
First Place went to East View
Second Place to Hastings
Thank you for your flexibility.
Every Thursday in June, Hastings Applebee’s will donate 15% of your bill to HYAA. Please show an electronic flyer (left) or a paper flyer (included in photo envelope) to your server. Please share the flyer via Facebook, Twitter, or other social media. Please hand out the flyer to family, friends, and neighbors! All proceeds will go toward team equipment.
There has been some questions on how to claim DIBs. Here are some directions:
1. Log in to NGIN using the account you used to register your child. If you do not have an account, you must create one.
2. Click on the DIBs tab on the top of the website.
3. Click on a session. You do not have to play baseball to claim DIBs under the baseball session and vise versa.
4. If nothing shows up, change the date range on the top of the list and press "Filter Dibs".
5. Click on the dib item name (shown in blue) and another window will show. Click on the "Claim this DIB Item" button.
Think your student-athlete stands out from the rest? Nominate them with SportsEngine or your NBC Regional Network!NOMINATE