The Hastings Youth Athletic Association (HYAA) is an independent, nonprofit, youth organization administered and managed almost entirely by volunteer adults serving the City of Hastings and the surrounding areas.
HYAA proudly offers In-House and Travel programs for both Baseball and Softball to our community.
HYAA 2023 Elections will take place at the October board meeting on Sunday, October 15th at 7:00 PM, at the Hastings Legion.
We are currently accepting candidates for the following 3 year term positions. If you would like to enter as a candidate, please submit a Letter of Intent via email to email@example.com.
Deadline to submit a Letter of Intent is Friday, October 13th.
Thank you from Impact Ministries International, Household of Faith Church and HYAA!
Because of you we were able to collect over 75 gloves, 3 dozen balls, 50 bats, brand new tees and nets, numerous uniforms..
Derrick will send us pictures when the kids have on the uniforms and use the equipment, he will be going down to Honduras this winter to run baseball camps
There has been some questions on how to claim DIBs. Here are some directions:
1. Log in to SportsEngine using the account you used to register your child. If you do not have an account, you must create one.
2. Click on the DIBs tab on the top of the website.
3. Click on a session. You do not have to play baseball to claim DIBs under the baseball session and vise versa.
4. If nothing shows up, change the date range on the top of the list and press "Filter Dibs".
5. Click on the dib item name (shown in blue) and another window will show. Click on the "Claim this DIB Item" button.