Registration for travel softball, travel baseball, and in-house baseball are now open.
Please register using the links below.
We are proud to announce that Raider Nation Baseball and Hastings Youth Athletics Association have merged baseball programs to come together as one Baseball organization to serve the residents of Hastings.
Over the past year 13 years, HYAA and Raider Nation Baseball have worked as separate youth baseball organizations in Hastings:
WE ARE NOW ONE PROGRAM! We are excited to bring board members from Raider Nation Baseball to HYAA to continue all programs and work to develop the best possible Youth Baseball Program in the area.
If you have any questions please reach out to any of the below Baseball contacts at HYAA:
In-House Baseball Director -Brian Davis
Travel Baseball Director - Jason Stoffel
VFW/Legion Baseball Director - Robb Svoboda
In addition, if you are looking to make an impact on the lives of young kids, HYAA has additional openings for the following positions:
Please reach out to Sherri Leflay, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 278-3801 if you are interested or would like more information!
See you on the Diamond!
HYAA and Raider Nation Baseball
All fields are closed.
Thank you from Impact Ministries International, Household of Faith Church and HYAA!
Because of you we were able to collect over 75 gloves, 3 dozen balls, 50 bats, brand new tees and nets, numerous uniforms..
Derrick will send us pictures when the kids have on the uniforms and use the equipment, he will be going down to Honduras this winter to run baseball camps
There has been some questions on how to claim DIBs. Here are some directions:
1. Log in to SportsEngine using the account you used to register your child. If you do not have an account, you must create one.
2. Click on the DIBs tab on the top of the website.
3. Click on a session. You do not have to play baseball to claim DIBs under the baseball session and vise versa.
4. If nothing shows up, change the date range on the top of the list and press "Filter Dibs".
5. Click on the dib item name (shown in blue) and another window will show. Click on the "Claim this DIB Item" button.