Update 3/24/2020 – HYAA has formed committee to respond to COVID 19 and its impact on the upcoming baseball and softball seasons. As of now, all activities are postponed, including practices, clinics, and classroom training. Future updates will be communicated via email and posted on the HYAA website and HYAA Facebook page as information becomes available.
HYAA is asking all members to please help support the many local businesses that contribute to athletics at all levels in our community.
Update 3/27/2020 - The City Council voted last night to close all City Parks to large gatherings until May 4th. This lines up with the Governor's decision to extend distance learning to May 4th as well. Please see baseball or softball pages for any sport specific information. Thank You!
There has been some questions on how to claim DIBs. Here are some directions:
1. Log in to SportsEngine using the account you used to register your child. If you do not have an account, you must create one.
2. Click on the DIBs tab on the top of the website.
3. Click on a session. You do not have to play baseball to claim DIBs under the baseball session and vise versa.
4. If nothing shows up, change the date range on the top of the list and press "Filter Dibs".
5. Click on the dib item name (shown in blue) and another window will show. Click on the "Claim this DIB Item" button.