HYAA has 3 immediate openings on our Board and are looking for volunteers who want to help us continue to grow baseball and softball in our amazing community! New faces and ideas are welcome!!! It’s your turn to make a difference!
Immediate openings include:
- Director of Traveling Softball
- Member at Large
Please reach out to Sherri Leflay, President, at email@example.com or (651) 278-3801 if you are interested or would like more information!
All fields are currently open. Please continue to watch for daily updates as the weather changes.
Thank you from Impact Ministries International, Household of Faith Church and HYAA!
Because of you we were able to collect over 75 gloves, 3 dozen balls, 50 bats, brand new tees and nets, numerous uniforms..
Derrick will send us pictures when the kids have on the uniforms and use the equipment, he will be going down to Honduras this winter to run baseball camps
There has been some questions on how to claim DIBs. Here are some directions:
1. Log in to SportsEngine using the account you used to register your child. If you do not have an account, you must create one.
2. Click on the DIBs tab on the top of the website.
3. Click on a session. You do not have to play baseball to claim DIBs under the baseball session and vise versa.
4. If nothing shows up, change the date range on the top of the list and press "Filter Dibs".
5. Click on the dib item name (shown in blue) and another window will show. Click on the "Claim this DIB Item" button.