HYAA Hosted Tournaments
2020 Hastings Invitational
14AAA - June 12-14
15AA – June 19-21
Both tournaments are MBT Qualifiers and will adhere to MBT Qualifier Rules for the 2020 season. Both MBT and Gopher State bids will be awarded to qualifying teams.
Majority of games will be played at Veteran’s Park, home of the Hastings Hawks. Some games may also be played at Grossman Field at Hastings High School.
- Register online via the MBT website – https://www.mbl.bz/localTournaments
- Your spot is NOT confirmed until registration and entry fee are received by HYAA.
- Confirmation will be made via email upon receipt of registration and entry fee.
If your team withdraws from the tournament prior to April 1st, 2020, a refund will be issued minus a $50 cancellation fee.
If your team withdraws after April 1st, 2020 and prior to May 15th, 2020 refund will be issued minus a $200 cancellation fee.
Any teams that withdraws after May 15th, 2020will not be issued a refund.
If the tournament must be cancelled due to weather, refunds may be given as follows:
- If your team plays 0 games, a full refund will be issued.
- If your team starts 1 game, a 50% refund will be issued.
- If your team plays 2 games, no refund will be issued.
- MBT Qualifier rules (will be posted when 2020 Qualifier rules are available and prior to start of tournament).
- MBT bat rules.
- Teams must provide birth certificates and roster for all players.
- All coaches must provide proof of completed Concussion Training and SafeSport certificates.
- All teams must supply 2 new baseballs at the start of every game.
- The Tournament Director has the right to modify tournament format due to weather.
Please contact Ryan Stoffel with any questions regarding HYAA Hosted Baseball Tournaments.