Update: 6/20/2019 - 5:30 pm - Thursday night's game has been rescheduled to Friday at 4:00 pm at Vets Park.
|Thirs. June 20th||7:00 pm||Vets||Farmington||Vs.||Burnsville|
|Friday June 21st||6:00 pm||Vets||Stillwater||Vs.||St. Michael|
|6:30 pm||Schaffer||Apple Valley||Vs.||Orono|
|Saturday June 22nd||8:00 am||Schaffer||AV/Orono||Vs.||Delano|
|Teams in the 14/15a Tournament||Teams in the 15aa Tournament|
|Lakeville North||St. Michael|
|St. Paul Highland||Delano|
1st place Champions - Wayzata
2nd place Runner Up - St Paul Highland
Thank you for playing in HYAA 14/15A baseball tournament
OPEN - 14/15A - June 13th through the 16th. entry fee is $350.00
FULL - 15AA - June 20th through the 23rd entry fee is $350.00
Registrations can be mailed to HYAA at PO Box 156, Hastings MN 55033 or from the MBL web site
Questions please emailed to email@example.com
We look forward to your participantion in Hastings Tournament. Registration will be one hour before you play your 1st game. Below is a list of further details:
1) Birth Certificates
2) Concussion training & Safe Sport certificates for the coaches on the field.
3) Roster - 1st and last names and numbers typed if possible
4) Certificate of Insurance or Proof of Insurance
5) Home team will be determined by coin flip
6) Seven innings or two hours
7) Pitchers can only throw 95 pitches per game with a total of 135 pitches for the whole tournament
We will have a full concession stand open, so we ask that you do not bring any food or drink (except water) into the park.
Tournament Director - Wayne Erickson 651-235-3108
Thank you in advance for your respect of the game and umpires.
Located on west end of Hastings at the Middle School
Address is: 1000 West 11th Street, Hastings 55033