Registration deadline for traveling softball and baseball was January 31. Please contact the sport director if you missed registration.
In-House Softball registration will be open through March 31.
Our goal in HYAA is everyone has a place to play baseball. If your child signs up for HYAA and does not make a team we will do everything possible to make the transition to back to Raider Nation seamless. If you have any questions please call the level Directors.
Thank you again,
There has been some questions on how to claim DIBs. Here are some directions:
1. Log in to NGIN using the account you used to register your child. If you do not have an account, you must create one.
2. Click on the DIBs tab on the top of the website.
3. Click on ANY session (there are currently DIBs loaded under Travel Baseball and General Dibs). You do not have to play baseball to claim DIBs under the baseball session and vise versa.
4. If nothing shows up, change the date range on the top of the list and press "Filter Dibs".
5. Click on the dib item name (shown in blue) and another window will show. Click on the "Claim this DIB Item" button.