Join us at Scab's Place in Prescott, WI for a meat raffle on April 4th! Come, win some meat and help us keep our fees as low as possible!
In Person Registration will be at the High School Commons Area on:
Wed, Jan 21, 6:30-8:00 pm
Sat, Jan 24, 10:00-Noon
Traveling Baseball and Traveling Softball registration online through January 31. February registration will be based on availability.
In-House Softball registration will be open through the end of March.
Schedules for open gym and 13-15U baseball tryouts have been posted on the Traveling Baseball page. Contact the baseball directors with any questions.
There has been some questions on how to claim DIBs. Here are some directions:
1. Log in to NGIN using the account you used to register your child. If you do not have an account, you must create one.
2. Click on the DIBs tab on the top of the website.
3. Click on a session. You do not have to play baseball to claim DIBs under the baseball session and vise versa.
4. If nothing shows up, change the date range on the top of the list and press "Filter Dibs".
5. Click on the dib item name (shown in blue) and another window will show. Click on the "Claim this DIB Item" button.