Please join us at Culver's in Hastings on July 20th for a fundraising event. A portion of the sales beteen 5 and 8PM will be donated to HYAA. Please come out and support the program and help keep our fees low!
DIB opportunities are also available if you need volunteer hours!
HYAA has been given the recycle bin at Terry's Hardware for the 4th quarter of this year! Please think of this as you recycle in October thru December!
Fields are open.
There has been some questions on how to claim DIBs. Here are some directions:
1. Log in to NGIN using the account you used to register your child. If you do not have an account, you must create one.
2. Click on the DIBs tab on the top of the website.
3. Click on a session. You do not have to play baseball to claim DIBs under the baseball session and vise versa.
4. If nothing shows up, change the date range on the top of the list and press "Filter Dibs".
5. Click on the dib item name (shown in blue) and another window will show. Click on the "Claim this DIB Item" button.